1 - Batch Size & Mold - Custom Bath Bomb Batch
Custom Bath Bomb Batches allow you to pick the ingredients that will go into your products!
We offer 3 Custom Bath Bomb Batch Sizes, in a variety of mold options!
The batch size and mold picked will determine the number of bath bombs created for each batch.
Example is for 12oz batch: (times amounts by 2 for 24oz batch and 4 for 48oz batch)
- 12ea - 1oz bath bombs
- 3ea - 4oz bath bombs
- 1ea 7oz + 1ea 4oz + 1ea 1oz bath bombs
- 1ea 10oz + 2ea 1oz bath bombs
- 2-6ea Designer Mold Bath Bombs
- 2 to 5ea Bath Sand Colors + 1 Small Plastic Container
- Custom - Add note about what you would like
To learn more about the available Designer Molds.
- We often switch out the molds, CONTACT US, if you do not see the one you want listed.
- - -
Base Ingredients included in each batch: backing soda, citric acid, cream of tartar, kaolin clay and polysorbate 80. Then your choice of carrier oil of, bubble powers, additives, fragrance and coloring. CONTACT US, if you need to remove any of the base ingredients.
You follow the steps, selecting for each of the options to create your own custom batch! An item for all 6 steps must be added to your cart, to complete your custom order.
2 - Carrier Oil
3 - Bubble Powder
4 - Additives
5 - Color
6 - Fragrance
Let's make something great together by adding a Live Show. We will make your batch together live on Facebook, on a date and time of your choosing!
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions. We would be happy to help walk you through the custom batch ordering steps!
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- FAQ has commonly asked questions about Bath Bombs and all things Superbly Simple.
- Helpful Information blog has posts about Superbly Simple Formulas, Ingredients, Fragrance Profiles, Colors & more.
- Love Bath Bombs? A Bubble Subscription is a great way to get your monthly fix!
- Make sure to join our Superbly Simple Insider Group on Facebook! There are exclusive discount codes, member polls & Giveaways!
Add the item to the cart.
A pop up cart will show up with your item in it.
Blow the item is a clickable link Add Order Note
When you click on it, it will transition to a note field.
Add your note and click SAVE.