Bubble Party - Make Bath Bombs
In person Make and Take Bath Bomb Party!
A fun and exciting way to celebrate birthdays, engagements, weddings, graduations, anniversaries or just because you want to have an entertaining time!
Making bath bombs is so much fun! You will use your batch to create beautiful bath bombs to take home with you. You can take them all for yourself or you can swap with your friends, so everyone goes home with a verity.
5-person minimum to book a party with no maximum.
- Can reserve as a group or individually, but 5 must be ordered to hold the date
- Most parties last 1.5 to 2 hours
- Location of your choice (We come to you!) - within 50 miles of the Wichita & Newton area & Kansas City area, by request.
- Sedgwick, KS venue available, for an additional fee
- Contact us at before ordering, to choose the date and time.
Parties can be canceled up to 2 weeks before the party date, with a full refund.
- Orders are non-refundable, if canceled after 2 weeks before the party date. Items for your party are being created.
What does it include?
- Signature Superbly Simple Bath Bomb Batch
- 5-8 bath bombs, depending on mold choice and packing
- ONE Color
- ONE Fragrance
- Additive options can be added to your order, for your batch
- To create multiple colors, you may purchase an additional batch or swap batches with your neighbors
- All of our color options will be available
- Visit our post, to see the color swatches
- All of our fragrance options are available, tell us your fragrance in the order notes
- Visit our post, to see the Fragrance Profiles
- 2 tubs full of assorted round and designer molds. Tell us in the order notes, if there is a specific mold you would like.
- Visit our post, to see the Specialty Mold Options
- Table coverings (I do not bring the tables)
- Mixing bowl that double as your take home container
Thursday - 6pm to 10pm
Friday - 6pm to 10pm
Saturday - 10am to 10pm
Sunday - 10am to Noon
Shipping will not be charged, please use the ship to address for the location of the party.
Please add the following to ORDER NOTES: